Welcome to my diary blog you ravishing creatures.

Monday 1 August 2011

What happens at the campout stays at the campout

So, as I said last night I went to a camp out with one of my friends. I didn't really know the guy who was having the camp out but he was good friends with T. When we first got there there were about 7 of us sat very awkwardly on the village wreck, I have a feeling that this was because me and T were there and they didn't know us very well. The guy who's camp out it was expected about 50 people to turn up but it ended up to be only about 20. I did feel quite bad for him, he was pretty darn upset, but luckily after about an hour he decided to drown his sorrows with alcohol and that's when the party started to get good. There was one incredibly attractive guy there, being me though I didn't have the guts to strike up a conversation with him. There was one other guy there who was pretty hot, but unfortunately he was the reason the camp out went downhill pretty quickly.  After about an hour, we heard screams from the forest, and the hot guy had beaten up his girlfriend and legged it. His gf was pretty shaken up about it, but apparently it had happened before (you kinda wonder why they're still together), but anyway apparently that's how he gets when he drinks alcohol. So after that everyone went looking for him, and then went home. And that was it, not even a goodbye to the guy who was having the party. So me, T, the guy who's party it was and one of his friends went back to his house and hung out for a bit before me and T went home. It sucked that it ended so badly because it was actually pretty good. I didn't even get to lay any groundwork on the nice hot guy (the one that didn't beat up his girlfriend). But after that abrupt ending, I am so in the need for a party. Ugh, summer sucks so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment