Welcome to my diary blog you ravishing creatures.

Monday 1 August 2011

Ah summer love.

My best friend (or one of them) has just got back from a holiday in Spain and has found 'summer love'. I know I should be happy for her and blah blah blah, but seriously!? I don't even make as much as a new friend when I go on holiday and she's found frickin' love. God damn it. I feel like crawling into a ball of denial. There are over six billion people in this world and I can't even find a boy my age that even likes me. Ugh. Life sucks. Oh look at that, she just came up on my facebook chat freaking out because he came online. I WANT TO FREAK OUT WHEN SOMEONE I LIKE COMES ONLINE. ugh. What makes this suck even more is that I don't even know any guys that I would even consider starting anything up with! And trust me, I do not have low standards, it's just the guys that live where are live are very very low standard wise. So please, anyone out there? Make a girl happy. All interested apply. Ugh. Love+Life? what a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment